A new chapter in my life is once again being written by the hand of God. For several months I have felt like I was in limbo; just so uncertain about things going on; mostly regarding my mother-in-law. I’ve prayed and waited on God to show me what to do. He has never failed me in the past and I know He never will now or in the future. Answers and solutions have come.
Two months ago I brought her home from the nursing home for a trial weekend. I quickly learned that I couldn’t take care of her on my own and she returned to the home. However, I will be bringing her back home once again Today, Monday, May 1. My son and daughter-in-law, Preston and Tracy are moving in with me for a time for the purpose of helping me care for his grandma (my mother-in-law). They are at a transition in their lives and are able to do this at this time. It’s been a huge decision on their part after much prayer from all of us. God is so good!
I don’t know what you may be going through today, but one thing I know for sure: the best thing I can do when:
- I don’t know what to do is trust God
- my strength is gone — trust God
- my finances are falling apart — trust God
- my health fails — trust God
- my children go astray — trust God
- my friends fail me — trust God
- my plans fall apart — trust God
- my job is suddenly gone — trust God
- I’m overwhelmed with responsibilities — trust God
- it seems there are no answers — trust God
- (Fill in with your need today) and then —TRUST GOD.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.” Prov. 3:5,6
JESUS NEVER FAILS!